Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (23-42, 11-20 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (20-45, 8-23 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-112) | BAL: (-102)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-230) | BAL: -1.5 (+192)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 32% | BAL: 68%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Trent Thornton (1-4, 4.73 ERA) | BAL: John Means (5-4, 2.67 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- Toronto is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Toronto is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last six games against Toronto.
- Baltimore is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Stats
- Toronto averages 3.72 runs per game (No. 28 in MLB).
- Baltimore averages 4.02 runs per game (No. 25 in MLB).
- Trent Thornton is 1-1 with a 3.21 ERA through six road starts this season. He has never faced the Orioles.
- John Means is 3-1 with a 1.53 ERA in seven appearances (five starts) at home this season. He has never faced the Blue Jays.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Blue Jays vs Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Baltimore Orioles (+130) – The Orioles average slightly more hits per game than the Blue Jays (8.09 compared to 7.28), but the real advantage is in tonight's pitching matchup. Toronto's starter Trent Thornton has a 1.36 WHIP through 13 starts, while Baltimore counters with John Means, who has a WHIP of 1.07 in 14 appearances (10 starts) this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.