In MLB action on Monday, the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Tampa Bay Rays.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (78-61) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (78-60)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-156) | TB: (+132)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+132) | TB: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jose Berrios (10-5) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Cooper Criswell for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (54.8%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Rays reveal Toronto as the favorite (-156) and Tampa Bay as the underdog (+132) on the road.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Rays are -160 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +132.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Rays on September 12, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 107 games this season and have come away with the win 64 times (59.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 40 times in 61 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 65 of their 130 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rays have won 40.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (18-26).
- Tampa Bay has gone 3-5 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer (37.5%).
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 60 times this season for a 60-64-10 record against the over/under.