Blue Jackets vs Lightning Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 5 (TB Leads 3-1)
No. 7 Columbus Blue Jackets (33-37-15) vs. No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning (43-27-6)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Blue Jackets vs Lightning Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CBJ: (+160) | TB: (-190)
Spread: CBJ: +1.5 (-190) | TB: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+140) I Under: (-165)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CBJ: N/A | TB: N/A
Series Price: CBJ: (+1550) | TB: (-3500)
Stanley Cup Odds: CBJ: (+15000) | TB: (+440)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Blue Jackets vs Lightning Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning
Over/Under: Under 5
Blue Jackets vs Lighting Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated Columbus, 2-1, in Game 4.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-1 record in its five games against Columbus this season.
- Tampa Bay has a +2 goal differential against Columbus this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Columbus' last five games.
- Columbus is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.