Blue Jackets vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 5)
Blue Jackets vs Flyers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Columbus Blue Jackets (32-32-6, 14-18-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (22-36-11, 13-16-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Blue Jackets vs Flyers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+114) | PHI: (-137)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-220) | PHI: -1.5 (+180)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-118) I Under: (-104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: COL: (+50000) | PHI: (N/A)
Blue Jackets vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Columbus Blue Jackets win (50.8%)
Blue Jackets vs Flyers Betting Trends
- Columbus is 0-5 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Columbus' last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 17-18 against the spread (ATS) in its last 35 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Philadelphia's last 10 games against Columbus.
Blue Jackets vs Flyers Prop Bets
- Patrik Laine — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Cam Atkinson — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Oliver Bjorkstrand — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Jakub Voracek — 0.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Patrik Laine — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Zach Werenski — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.