Bills vs Titans Game Info
Buffalo Bills (3-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (2-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Bills vs Titans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+132) | TEN: (-152)
Spread: BUF: +3 (-120) | TEN: -3 (+100)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 45% | TEN: 55%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BUF: (+5000) | TEN: (+5000)
Bills vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of Buffalo's last nine road games.
- Buffalo is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Tennessee is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Buffalo.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Buffalo.
Bills vs Titans Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 19.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.8 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 22.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 15.5 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Buffalo lost the New England Patriots, 16-10, at home in Week 4.
- Tennessee defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 24-10, on the road in Week 4.
Bills vs Titans Prop Bet
All Bills-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Tennessee Titans by 1-13 points (+150) – This game could have the makings of a low-scoring affair considering both teams boast top-5 scoring defenses through Week 4, but the Titans have an advantage over the Bills on the offensive side of the ball, especially if Josh Allen is unable to play Sunday. Tennessee is averaging 22.8 points per game (PPG) thus far, while the Bills are scoring 19.0 PPG. Additionally, each of the last three games played between these two teams has been decided by a single point.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.