Bills vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 4 NFL Game
Bills vs Raiders Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Buffalo Bills (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Bills vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-174) | LV: (+146)
Spread: BUF: -3 (-115) | LV: +3 (-105)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (86%) | LV: (14%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+1800) | LV: (+5000)
Bills vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Raiders +2.5
Bills vs Raiders Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo's last six games.
- Las Vegas is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Las Vegas' last six games against Buffalo.
Bills vs Raiders Stats
- Buffalo has averaged 31.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Buffalo has surrendered 25.7 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas has averaged 29.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas has surrendered 30.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.