Bills vs Patriots Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Monday Night Football Game
Buffalo Bills (11-3, 5-2 Away) vs. New England Patriots (6-8, 4-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Bills vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-320) | NE: (+260)
Spread: BUF: -7 (-108) | NE: +7 (-112)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (90%) | NE: (10%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+1000) | NE: (N/A)
Bills vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All Bills-Patriots expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bills
Bills vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of New England's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of New England's last seven home games.
Bills vs Patriots Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 29.1 per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 24.3 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 20.6 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 21.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.