Bills vs Dolphins Game Info
Buffalo Bills (6-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (2-7, 1-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Bills vs Dolphins Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-250) | MIA: (+215)
Spread: BUF: -5.5 (-120) | MIA: +5.5 (+100)
Total: 41 – Over: (-105) | Under: (115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 66% | MIA: 34%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BUF: (+8000) | MIA: (+500000)
Bills vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Buffalo's last five road games.
- Buffalo is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Miami's last nine games against Buffalo.
Bills vs Dolphins Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 19.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 16.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 13.2 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Buffalo lost to the Cleveland Browns, 19-16, on the road in Week 10.
- Miami defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 16-12, on the road in Week 10.
Bills vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Bills-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 20 (+100) — After giving up a ton of points early in the season, the Dolphins have tightened things up on defense by allowing only 15.0 PPG to the New York Jets and Colts between their past two games, respectively. Buffalo has been stingy all season, as the Bills are giving up the third-fewest PPG (16.7) in the NFL. Despite these two teams combining to score 52 points in their first meeting in Week 7, we could see a regression in their second meeting of the season, as the matchup's projected 41-point scoring total is the fourth lowest of the Week 11 slate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.