Betting Trends for Chiefs-Texans Thursday Night Football in NFL Week 1
The 2020 NFL season will kick off with the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans on Thursday Night Football in Week 1. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Kansas City Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City finished 9-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kansas City's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last six games against Houston.
- Kansas City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kansas City's last six games against AFC South opponents.
Houston Texans Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Kansas City.
- Houston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Kansas City.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games against AFC opponents.
- Houston is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against AFC West opponents.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston's last 16 games played in September.
Chiefs vs Texans Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+360) | KC: (-460)
Spread: HOU: +9.5 (-110) | KC: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.