Betting Trends for Browns-Ravens Week 1 NFL Game
Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield will face off in an epic Week 1 clash between the division-rival Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Cleveland Browns Betting Trends
- Cleveland finished 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of Cleveland's last six games in 2019.
- Cleveland finished 1-4 straight up in its last five of the 2019 season.
- Cleveland finished 3-6 ATS in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- Cleveland finished 0-6 ATS in its last six road games of the 2019 season.
Baltimore Ravens Betting Trends
- Baltimore finished 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the under in four of Baltimore's last six games in 2019.
- Baltimore finished 12-0 straight up in its last 12 games of the 2019 regular season.
- Baltimore is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games against Cleveland.
- Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in its last five games played in Week 1.
Browns vs Ravens Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+280) | BAL: (-350)
Spread: CLE: +7.5 (-115) | BAL: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.