Saint-Denis vs dos Santos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 267 — Welterweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Benoit "God of War" Saint-Denis (8-0-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions) vs. Elizeu "Capoeira" Zaleski dos Santos (22-7-0, 14 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 10:30 a.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Saint-Denis vs dos Santos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 267 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Benoit Saint-Denis (+172)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos: (-215)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Saint-Denis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Saint-Denis by Points: (N/A)
- Saint-Denis by Submission: (N/A)
- dos Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- dos Santos by Points: (N/A)
- dos Santos Submission: (N/A)
Saint-Denis vs dos Santos Prediction
UFC 267 Saint-Denis-dos Santos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Elizaeu Zaleski dos Santos (59%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (60%)
Saint-Denis vs dos Santos Betting Trends & Stats
- Benoit Saint-Denis defeated Arkaitz Ramos Gudari, by submission, in his most recent fight on Aug. 1, 2021.
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos lost to Muslim Salikhov, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 12, 2020.
- This is Saint-Denis' first-ever UFC fight.
- dos Santos averages 4.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Saint-Denis was the No. 1-ranked Europe Western Pro Welterweight.
- dos Santos averages 3.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- dos Santos has a 53% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.