Bengals vs Redskins Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Bengals vs Redskins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+105) | WAS: (-130)
Spread: CIN: +2.5 (-115) | WAS: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 41 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 42% | WAS: 58%
Bengals vs Redskins Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Washington.
- Cincinnati lost its last six road games straight up, including the first preseason game of 2019 to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games played in August.
Bengals vs Redskins Stats
- Cincinnati lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 38-17, in its first preseason game.
- Washington lost to the Cleveland Browns, 30-10, in its first preseason game.
- Cincinnati averaged 23.0 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 28.4 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington averaged 17.6 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Bengals vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Bengals-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cincinnati Bengals by 1-13 Points (+230) – The Redskins have struggled over their last five preseason games, sporting a 1-4 record that dates back to the 2018 preseason. In three of those four losses, Washington lost by fewer than 13 points. The Bengals, meanwhile, sport a 2-1 record in their last three preseason road games (dating back to 2018), and both of their wins have come by 13 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.