Bears vs Redskins Game Info
Chicago Bears (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 23, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Bears ve Redskins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-230) | WAS: (+198)
Spread: CHI: -5 (-110) | WAS: +5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 61% | WAS: 39%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CHI: (+2800) | WAS: (+19000)
Bears vs Redskins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Chicago's last five games.
- Chicago is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- Washington is 5-0 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Chicago.
Bears vs Redskins Stats
- Chicago is averaging 9.5 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (tied for No. 30 in the NFL).
- Chicago is allowing 12.0 PPG in 2019 (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 24.0 PPG in 2019 (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Washington is allowing 31.5 PPG in 2019 (tied for No. 30 in the NFL).
- Chicago defeated the Denver Broncos, 16-14, in Week 2.
- Washington lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 31-21, in Week 2.
Bears vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Bears-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 Pts (+145) — It has not been an ideal start for the Bears, who opened the season with a home loss to the division-rival Green Bay Packers before barely beating the Broncos on the road, 16-14, in a game with a questionable late call. Chicago has still failed to meet expectations, especially on offense, but Week 3 is a get-right spot against the Redskins, who have allowed 31.5 points per game so far, while also possessing an offense that should create little pushback for the Bears' star-studded defensive unit. A road win by less than two TDs could be in the cards for the Bears on Monday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.