Bears vs Raiders Game Info
Chicago Bears (3-1) vs. Oakland Raiders (2-2)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – London, UK
Bears vs Raiders Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-230) | OAK: (+198)
Spread: CHI: -5 (-110) | OAK: +5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 69% | OAK: 31%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CHI: (+2400) | OAK: (+21000)
Bears vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of Chicago's last nine games.
- Chicago is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Oakland is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Oakland is 0-5 ATS in their last five games against an NFC North opponent.
Bears vs Raiders Stats
- Chicago is averaging 16.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 11.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Oakland is averaging 19.8 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Chicago defeated the Minnesota Vikings, 16-6, at home in Week 4.
- Oakland defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 31-24, on the road in Week 4.
Bears vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Bears-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 points (+135) – The Bears are set to start Chase Daniel at quarterback this weekend after Mitchell Trubisky was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder, but their elite defense should be able to limit Oakland's offense enough for Chicago to come away with a win in London, especially since Chicago is favored by five points, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. Additionally, history happens to be on the Bears' side. Designated visitors are 14-10 in games played in London and of the 24 games played across the pond, exactly 12 have been decided by 13 points or fewer. Oakland also has a terrible history when playing in the UK, sporting an 0-3 record in their three games abroad.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.