Bears vs Packers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Bears vs Packers Game Info
Chicago Bears (7-6, 3-3 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (10-3, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Bears vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+182) | GB: (-210)
Spread: CHI: +5 (-120) | GB: -5 (+100)
Total: 41 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 34% | GB: 66%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: CHI: (+12000) | GB: (+600)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CHI: (+23000) | GB: (+1500)
Bears vs Packers Betting Trends
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Chicago's last 18 games.
- Green Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- Green Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Chicago.
Bears vs Packers Stats
- Chicago is averaging 18.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 23.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 20.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Chicago defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 31-24, at home in Week 14.
- Green Bay defeated the Washington Redskins, 20-15, at home in Week 14.
Bears vs Packers Prop Bet
All Bears-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter Spread: Green Bay Packers -0.5 (+104) — The Packers are 6-1 at home this season thanks in part to the fast starts the team has gotten out to. Green Bay has found the end zone on its first drive in two of its last three games at Lambeau Field. While the Bears have been playing better recently, winning four of their last five games, they've started slowly, as Chicago has just seven first-quarter points across its last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.