Bears vs Titans Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Trends for NFL Preseason Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Bears vs Titans Preseason Game Info
NFL Preseason — Week 3 Game
Chicago Bears (1-1) vs. Tennessee Titans (2-0)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Coverage: NFL Network
Bears vs Titans Odds & Spread
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: CHI: (-120) | TEN: (+100)
Spread: CHI: -1.5 (-110) | TEN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 36.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bears vs Titans Prediction & Pick
Prediction: The Bears are projected to defeat the Titans as -120 moneyline favorites according to the betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bears vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Chicago's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tennessee's last 11 games.
- Chicago is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Chicago.
- Chicago lost to Buffalo, 41-15, in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
- Tennessee defeated Tampa Bay, 34-3, in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!