Baylor vs TCU Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 14 Baylor Bears (7-1, 4-1 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (3-5, 1-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Baylor vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-250) | TCU: (+198)
Spread: BAY: -6.5 (-110) | TCU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Baylor vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (85.7%) | TCU: (14.3%)
Baylor vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU is 56-53-7 straight up in 116 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- TCU defeated Baylor, 33-23, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Baylor is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against TCU.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baylor's last five away games.
- TCU is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of TCU's last 10 games against Baylor.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.