Baylor vs Iowa State Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Baylor Bears (8-0, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-4, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
Baylor vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-2500) | ISU: (+1200)
Spread: BAY: -15.5 (-110) | ISU: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (92%) | ISU: (8%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+700) | ISU: (+18000)
Baylor vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 15.0%
Baylor vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 67-53, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Baylor is 20-20 in its 40 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Iowa State.
- Baylor is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Iowa State.
- Baylor is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Baylor's last 12 games.
- Iowa State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Iowa State's last six games.
- Then-No. 2 Baylor defeated Alcorn State, 105-76, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Iowa State defeated Jackson State, 60-45, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.