Ball State vs Penn State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Ball State Cardinals (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 19 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Ball State vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (+920) | PSU: (-2000)
Spread: BALL: +22.5 (-110) | PSU: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Ball State vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ball State: (21.4%) | Penn State: (78.6%)
Ball State vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Ball State and Penn State.
- Ball State is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 road games.
- Penn State is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Ball State's last seven games.
- Penn State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.