Avalanche vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 25
By Duel Staff
The Colorado Avalanche versus the Philadelphia Flyers is on the NHL schedule for Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Avalanche vs Flyers Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (45-14-5) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (20-32-11)
- Date: Friday, March 25, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Avalanche vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-480) | PHI: (+360)
- Spread: COL: -2.5 (+110) | PHI: +2.5 (-134)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Avalanche vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Avalanche win (72.3%)
Avalanche vs Flyers Spread
The Flyers are at the Avalanche, and underdogs by 2.5 goals (-134 to cover). And Colorado, the favorite, is +110.
Avalanche vs Flyers Over/Under
A combined goal total of 6.5 has been set for Avalanche-Flyers on March 25, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Avalanche vs Flyers Moneyline
Colorado is the favorite, -480 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +360 underdog on the road.