Avalanche vs Flames Game 5 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Avalanche vs Flames Game Info
WC2 Colorado Avalanche (38-30-14, 90 points) vs. No. 1 Calgary Flames (50-25-7, 107 points)
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Saddledome — Calgary, Alberta
Avalanche vs Flames Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+140) | CGY: (-165)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-190) | CGY: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 30% | CGY: 70%
Avalanche vs Flames Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 27-17 against the spread (ATS) on the road.
- Calgary is 23-20 ATS at home.
- Colorado 4-5-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Calgary.
- Calgary is 43-17-9 straight up as a favorite.
- The total has gone under in three of the four games played in this series.
Avalanche vs Flames Prop Bet
All Avalanche-Flames betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Number of Goals Scored: 4 or 5 (+200) – The Flames and Avalanche lit up the scoreboard against one another during the regular season, but their postseason series has been a completely different story. Three of the four games that these two have played against one another in this series have seen a total of five goals or less, and two of those three took place in Calgary.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.