Cover Photo: Getty Images
Auburn vs Kentucky Game Info
Midwest Region (Elite 8)
No. 5 Auburn Tigers (29-9) vs. No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats (30-6)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Location: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
Auburn vs Kentucky Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+175) | UK: (-220)
Spread: AUB: +4.5 (-110) | UK: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 50% | UK: 50%
Auburn vs Kentucky Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn has won 11 straight games heading into this matchup.
- Kentucky won both of its regular season meetings against Auburn this season by an average of 14.5 points.
- The total has gone under in four of Auburn's last five games against Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 21-2 straight up in its last 23 games against Auburn.
- Kentucky is 20-3 SU in its last 23 games this season.
Auburn vs Kentucky Prop Bet
All Auburn-Kentucky prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Auburn) Total Points: Over 68.5 (-110) – Auburn has been an offensive juggernaut in this year's NCAA Tournament. The Tigers haven't scored fewer than 78 points in any of their three tournament games, and Auburn has averaged 88.0 points per game (PPG) over this stretch. Kentucky has a solid defense, but the Tigers already dropped 80 points on the Wildcats in the first meeting between these two teams earlier this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.