Auburn vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
Auburn Tigers (6-6, 0-4 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (7-3, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Auburn vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-126) | UGA: (+108)
Spread: AUB: -1.5 (-114) | UGA: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (38%) | UGA: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (N/A) | UGA: (+15000)
Auburn vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Auburn, 65-55, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Auburn is 76-51 in its 127 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Auburn is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Auburn is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Georgia.
- The total has hit the under in six of Auburn's last eight games.
- Georgia is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgia's last five games.
- Auburn lost to Alabama, 94-90, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Georgia lost to Arkansas, 99-69, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.