Auburn vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Auburn Tigers (12-13, 6-10 SEC) vs. No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (19-6, 14-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Auburn vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+460) | ALA: (-620)
Spread: AUB: +10.5 (-106) | ALA: -10.5 (-116)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (29%) | ALA: (71%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (N/A) | ALA: (+2000)
Auburn vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 94-90, in their last head-to-head matchup on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Auburn is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- Alabama is 93-65 in the 158 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Auburn defeated then-No. 25 Tennessee, 77-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 64-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!