NCAA basketball action on Tuesday includes the Auburn Tigers taking on the Arkansas Razorbacks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Auburn vs Arkansas Point Spread
Auburn is favored by two points versus Arkansas. Auburn is -114 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -106.
Auburn vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for Auburn-Arkansas on February 8 is 151.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Auburn vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Auburn vs Arkansas moneyline has Auburn as a -137 favorite, while Arkansas is a +114 underdog.
Auburn vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas win (55.3%)
Auburn vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Auburn has covered the spread 17 times in 23 games.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 16-5 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Auburn has played 23 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- Arkansas has beaten the spread 12 times in 23 games.
- As a 2-point underdog or more, the Razorbacks have one win ATS (1-1) this year.
- Out of 23 Arkansas games so far this year, 13 have gone over the total.
Auburn vs Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Auburn: (-137) | Arkansas: (+114)
- Spread: Auburn: -2 (-114) | Arkansas: +2 (-106)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!