Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Dream vs Wings Game Info
Atlanta Dream (6-22, 2-12 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (9-19, 8-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: College Park Center – Arlington, TX
Dream vs Wings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+180) | DAL: (-225)
Spread: ATL: +5 (-110) | DAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (eliminated from playoff contention) | DAL: (+25000)
Dream vs Wings Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Dallas is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas's last five games.
Dream vs Wings Prop Bets
All Dream-Wings betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Dream) Total Points: Over 71.5 (-115) – The Atlanta Dream have struggled to win games, but they certainly haven't struggled to surpass the 72-point mark on offense recently. Atlanta has scored 72 points or more in four of its last five games as well as three of its last four road games. The Dream are also averaging 82.6 points per game (PPG) over its last five contests overall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.