Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Orioles Game Info
Oakland Athletics (7-8, 1-4 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (5-6, 1-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Location: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Athletics vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-178) | BAL: (+154)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (-116) | BAL: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 46% | BAL: 54%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Frankie Montas (1-1, 2.45 ERA) | BAL: Dan Straily (0-0, 37.75 ERA)
Athletics vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- Oakland is 54-39 against the spread (ATS) in non-division games since 2018.
- The total has gone under in five of Oakland's last seven games.
- The total has gone over in all Baltimore's last five games.
- Baltimore is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Athletics vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Athletics-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Oakland Athletics (-162) – Oakland just racked up 14 hits in Tuesday's 13-2 victory over Baltimore. The Orioles plan to start Dan Straily, who could not have seen a worse start to the season. The right-hander threw just 1.1 innings in his first trip to the mound, posting a 33.75 ERA against the Yankees on Sunday.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.