Athletics vs Astros Game Info
Oakland Athletics (22-10, 9-6 Away) vs. Houston Astros (17-14, 12-5 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 28, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+102) | HOU: (-116)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-180) | HOU: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+1200) | HOU: (+1400)
Athletics vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Athletics: Chris Bassitt (2-1, 2.97 ERA)
Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (2-2, 5.74 ERA)
Athletics vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 9
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends
- Oakland defeated Texas, 3-1, in its most recent game on Wednesday, Aug. 26.
- Houston split a doubleheader with the Angels, 5-12 & 6-3, in its most recent games on Tuesday, Aug. 25.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oakland's last eight games.
- Oakland is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
Athletics vs Astros Stats
- Oakland is averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.69 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (T-No. 3 in the MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.