Astros vs White Sox Doubleheader Game 1 Info
Houston Astros (77-41, 34-26 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (52-64, 28-30 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Astros vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-280) | CHW: (+235)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-174) | CHW: +1.5 (+148)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 85% | CHW: 15%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Zack Greinke (11-4, 3.08 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Cease (2-4, 6.00 ERA)
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Houston is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- Houston is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the under in each of the White Sox's last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games against the White Sox.
Astros vs White Sox Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.53 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.12 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Zack Greinke is 8-10 with a 3.98 ERA in 27 career appearances (24 starts) against the White Sox.
- Dylan Cease is 1-2 with a 6.35 ERA in three career home starts. This will be his first career start against the Astros.
Astros vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Astros-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dylan Cease - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) — Dylan Cease has not pitched well through his first six career starts,. as reflected by his 6.00 ERA. However, he has lasted at least five innings in each of those six starts. As he is averaging exactly a strikeout per inning, he's a solid bet to notch at least five Ks, as long as he can go five innings against the Astros this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.