Astros vs Rangers Game Info
Houston Astros (57-34, 24-20 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (49-42, 30-17 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Astros vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-210) | TEX: (+180)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-132) | TEX: +1.5 (+114)
Total: 10 – Over (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 61% | TEX: 39%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Gerrit Cole (9-5, 3.09 ERA) | TEX: Jesse Chávez
(3-4, 3.30 ERA)
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Houston is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Texas.
- Texas is 7-1 ATS in its last seven home games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last eight games.
Astros vs Rangers Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Gerrit Cole has a 4-2 record with a 3.72 ERA in eight career starts against Texas.
- Jesse Chávez has a 3-2 record with a 3.63 ERA in 33 career appearances (nine starts) against Houston
Astros vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Astros-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Money Line: Texas Rangers (+170) — The Houston Astros will be looking to square the series against the Rangers tonight, but they may have to do so without Alex Bregman, who took a hard grounder off his chin last night. The Astros are already without star shortstop Carlos Correa due to a ribs injury. In addition, Astros' starter Gerrit Cole has struggled against the Rangers in three starts this season, posting a 6.61 ERA and 1.41 WHIP.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.