Astros vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
MLB action on Sunday includes the Houston Astros facing the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Nationals Game Info
- Houston Astros (22-12) vs. Washington Nationals (12-23)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Astros vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-196) | WSH: (+164)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-120) | WSH: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Justin Verlander (4-1, 6.06 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Patrick Corbin (0-5, 6.06).
Astros vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (52.2%)
Astros vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Nationals, Houston is the favorite at -196, and Washington is +164 playing at home.
Astros vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Nationals are +100 to cover, and the Astros are -120.
Astros vs Nationals Over/Under
- Astros versus Nationals on May 15 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Astros vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (68%) in those contests.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 10 of their 33 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (10-20).
- In the 35 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-16-3).