Astros vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Saturday, the Houston Astros face the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Nationals Game Info
- Houston Astros (22-11) vs. Washington Nationals (11-23)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Astros vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-172) | WSH: (+144)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-108) | WSH: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Astros vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Cristian Javier (2-0) for the Houston Astros, and Erick Fedde (2-2) for the Washington Nationals.
Astros vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (60.7%)
Astros vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +144 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -172 favorite on the road.
Astros vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-111 to cover), and Houston is -108 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Nationals contest on May 14 has been set at 9, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Astros vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 24 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (70.8%) in those games.
- This year, Houston has won seven of nine games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in nine of 32 chances this season.
- The Nationals have a 9-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 31% of those games).
- Washington has a record of 5-8 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer (38.5%).
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 15 times this season for a 15-16-3 record against the over/under.