Astros vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 12
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Marlins Game Info
- Houston Astros (36-23) vs. Miami Marlins (27-30)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-240) | MIA: (+198)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-106) | MIA: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Justin Verlander (7-2), and Edward Cabrera (2-0) taking the ball for the Miami Marlins.
Astros vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.6%)
Astros vs Marlins Moneyline
- Houston is a -240 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +198 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Marlins are -113 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -106.
Astros vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Astros-Marlins contest on June 12, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 28, or 62.2%, of the 45 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won four of five games when listed as at least -230 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 17 of 55 chances this season.
- The Marlins are 9-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.1% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer, Miami has gone 2-1 (66.7%).
- In the 57 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-26-2).