Astros vs Mariners Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 5
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
Houston Astros (42-20, 20-12 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (25-39, 12-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Astros vs Mariners Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-160) | SEA: (+138)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+100) | SEA: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 81% | SEA: 19%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Brad Peacock (5-2, 3.17 ERA) | SEA: Mike Leake (4-6, 4.71 ERA)
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Seattle's last 19 home games.
- Seattle is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Houston.
Astros vs Mariners Stats
- Mike Leake has a career 3.92 ERA and 6-7 record against the Astros.
- Brad Peacock has a career 4.21 ERA and 6-4 record against the Mariners.
- The Mariners' offense is averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (16th in the MLB).
- The Astros' offense is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (7th in the MLB).
Astros vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Astros-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Leake Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-112) – Mike Leake hasn't been the most abundant source of strikeouts this season, but he's certainly pushed this mark in recent outings. Leake has racked up four or more Ks in four of his last five appearances and eight of his last 10 contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.