Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
On Tuesday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are up against the Oakland Athletics.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (31-18) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-31)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-136) | OAK: (+116)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+122) | OAK: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Cristian Javier (3-2) versus the Athletics and Frankie Montas (2-4).
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics (51.9%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Astros, Oakland is the underdog at +116, and Houston is -132 playing on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Astros are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +122to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -146.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Astros-Athletics game on May 31 has been given an over/under of 6.5 runs. The over is set at -122 and the under at -100.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 23 wins in the 35 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won 19 of 24 games when listed as at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 11 of their 45 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 15 of the 38 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (39.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Oakland has gone 10-18 (35.7%).
- Oakland has played in 47 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-25-2).