Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
On Saturday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are up against the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (58-31) vs. Oakland Athletics (31-60)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-370) | OAK: (+295)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-170) | OAK: +1.5 (+140)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Justin Verlander (11-3) versus the Athletics and Jared Koenig (1-2).
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (71.7%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Athletics, Houston is the favorite at -370, and Oakland is +295 playing on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Astros are -170 to cover the spread, and the Athletics are +140.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Athletics on July 16 is 7.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 48, or 68.6%, of the 70 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Houston has a mark of 12-5 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 32 of their 86 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 25 of the 71 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (35.2%).
- Oakland has a 6-11 record (winning just 35.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 83 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-45-5).