Astros vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 17
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
Houston Astros (78-45, 35-30 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (70-52, 39-23 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Astros vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-138) | OAK: (+120)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+106) | OAK: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 74% | OAK: 26%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Rogelio Armenteros (1-0, 1.93 ERA) | OAK: Chris Bassitt (8-5, 3.56 ERA)
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- Houston is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games against Oakland.
- Houston is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 road games against Oakland.
- Oakland is 5-0 both against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last five home games.
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Astros vs Athletics Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.50 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.04 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Rogelio Armenteros has a 0-0 record with a 3.00 ERA in two career away appearances. He has never faced the Athletics in his career.
- Chris Bassitt has a 1-1 record with a 3.86 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against the Astros.
Astros vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Astros-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: George Springer (+280) — George Springer is in the midst of a career year, owning a .292/.377/.574 batting line, with 26 homers despite playing in just 89 games. Today he will face righty Chris Bassitt, who has served up five homers since the All-Star break. Springer is 2-for-8 in his career against Bassitt, with both hits being home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.