The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (88-49) vs. Los Angeles Angels (60-77)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-230) | LAA: (+190)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-108) | LAA: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Lance McCullers Jr. (2-1), and Michael Lorenzen answering the bell for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.6%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- The Astros vs Angels moneyline has Houston as a -230 favorite, while Los Angeles is a +190 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Angels. The Astros are -108 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -111.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Angels on September 9, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 76, or 68.5%, of the 111 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 18 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -230 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 49 of their 131 opportunities.
- The Angels have been the moneyline underdog 63 total times this season. They've finished 21-42 in those games.
- Los Angeles is 1-3 (winning just 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 132 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-63-10).