MLB action on Tuesday includes the Houston Astros playing the New York Mets.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mets Game Info
- Houston Astros (45-27) vs. New York Mets (47-27)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Astros vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-118) | NYM: (+100)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+142) | NYM: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Astros vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Framber Valdez (7-3, 2.90 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Carlos Carrasco (8-3, 4.42 ERA).
Astros vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.2%)
Astros vs Mets Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Mets reveal Houston as the favorite (-118) and New York as the underdog (+102) despite being the home team.
Astros vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mets are -172 to cover, and the Astros are +142.
Astros vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Mets on June 28 is 8. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Astros vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 35, or 64.8%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 33 times in 51 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 68 opportunities.
- The Mets have a 10-11 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, New York has an 8-9 record (winning 47.1% of its games).
- New York has had an over/under set by bookmakers 75 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-32-3).