The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Seattle Mariners.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (29-17) vs. Seattle Mariners (19-27)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-120) | SEA: (+102)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+146) | SEA: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Jose Urquidy (4-1), and Logan Gilbert (4-2) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (52.9%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
Seattle is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -120 favorite despite being on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mariners are -178 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +146.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Astros-Mariners contest on May 28, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (65.6%) in those games.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 18 times in 26 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 42 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have won 34.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (11-21).
- Seattle has gone 8-18 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (30.8%).
- Seattle has played in 46 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-21-1).