Ashley Yoder vs Miranda Granger Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 14
Yoder vs Granger Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 14 — Women's Strawweight Bout
Ashley "The Spider Monkey" Yoder (7-6-0, 0 KOs, 4 Submissions) vs. Miranda "Danger" Granger (7-1-0, 1 KO, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Yoder vs Granger Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 14 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ashley Yoder (+134)
- Miranda Granger (-158)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Yoder by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Yoder by Points : (+230)
- Yoder by Submission: (+950)
- Granger by KO/TKO: (+1400)
- Granger by Points : (+110)
- Granger by Submission: (+600)
Yoder vs Granger Prediction
UFC Vegas 14 Yoder-Granger prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miranda Granger (78%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (83%)
Yoder vs Granger Betting Trends & Stats
- Ashley Yoder lost to Livinha Souza, by unanimous decision, in her most recent bout on August 15, 2020.
- Miranda Granger lost to Amanda Lemos, by technical submission, in her most recent bout on December 21, 2019.
- Yoder averages 2.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Granger averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Yoder averages 3.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Granger averages 3.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Yoder has a 68 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.