Ashleigh Barty vs Amanda Anisimova Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Australian Open Women's Match on FanDuel
Barty vs Anisimova Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Women's Fourth Round
No. 1 Ashleigh Barty vs. Amanda Anisimova
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
Start Time: 3 a.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Barty vs Anisimova Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Barty: (-460) | Anisimova: (+360)
To Win 1st Set: Barty: (-330) | Anisimova: (+250)
Set Betting: Barty: 2-0 (-150) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Anisimova: 2-0 (+700) | 2-1 (+600)
Barty vs Anisimova Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Barty in 2 sets
Barty vs Anisimova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Ashleigh Barty is 1-0 in her only head-to-head matchup against Amanda Anisimova.
- Barty defeated Anisimova in three sets at the French Open on June 7, 2019.
- Barty defeated No. 30 Camila Giorgi in two sets in the third round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Anisimova defeated No. 13 Naomi Osaka in three sets in the third round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.