Arsenal vs Tottenham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 4
Arsenal (2-0-1, 6 points) vs. Tottenham Hotspur FC (1-1-1, 4 points)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Emirates Stadium – London , England
Stream: Fubo TV
Arsenal vs Tottenham Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARS: (+135) | TOT: (+190) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: ARS: -1 (+340) | TOT: +1 (-160)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-172) | Under: (+146)
Team to Score the First Goal: ARS: (-135) | TOT: (+105) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Arsenal vs Tottenham Betting Trends & Stats
- Arsenal sits in third place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 2-0-1 record and an even goal differential.
- Tottenham sits in seventh place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 1-1-1 and a plus-1 goal differential.
- Arsenal is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Tottenham is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prop Bet
All Arsenal-Tottenham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Over/Under 3.5 Goals: Under (-172) — Arsenal and its opponent have combined for fewer than four goals in four of its last give games. Meanwhile, Tottenham is coming off of a loss to New Castle United, 1-0, in its last Premier League match, which suggests it could be difficult to reach a combined four goals here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.