Army vs Liberty Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Army Black Knights (7-3) vs. Liberty Flames (7-4)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium (VA) – Lynchburg, VA
Army vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+146) | LIB: (-180)
Spread: ARMY: +3.5 (-114) | LIB: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Army vs Liberty Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Liberty wins (63.4%)
Army vs Liberty Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Army defeated Liberty, 38-14, during their only previous head-to-head meeting on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Army is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Army's last five games.
- Liberty is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Liberty's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.