Arkansas vs TCU 2020 Texas Bowl Game Info
Texas Bowl 2020
Arkansas Razorbacks (3-7) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (6-4)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Arkansas vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+176) | TCU: (-225)
Spread: ARK: +5.5 (-112) | TCU: -5.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
Arkansas vs TCU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arkansas: (30.5%) | TCU: (69.5%)
Arkansas vs TCU Strength of Schedule
- Arkansas is 0-4 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- TCU is 2-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Arkansas vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Arkansas, 28-7, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Sept. 9, 2017.
- Arkansas is 44-24-2 in the 70 all-time, head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five matchups against TCU.
- Arkansas lost to No. 1 Alabama, 52-3, in its most recent matchup on Dec. 12, 2020.
- TCU defeated LA Tech, 52-10, in its most recent matchup on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!