Arkansas vs LSU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Arkansas Razorbacks (2-8, 0-6 SEC) vs. No. 1 LSU Tigers (10-0, 6-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Arkansas vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (N/A) | LSU: (N/A)
Spread: ARK: +42 (-110) | LSU: -42 (-110)
Total: 69 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: 70% | LSU: 30%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ARK: (N/A) | LSU: (+450)
Arkansas vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Arkansas, 24-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- LSU has won three straight meetings with Arkansas, and the Tigers are 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Razorbacks.
- LSU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Starting in 1996, the rivalry between Arkansas and LSU has been known as the "Battle for the Golden Boot." That spans the last 23 head-to-head matchups.
- LSU leads the all-time "Battle for the Golden Boot" trophy series, 15-8.
- LSU has never defeated Arkansas by more than 32 points across the 64 all-time, head-to-head matchups between these two programs.
- LSU's largest margin of victory over Arkansas is 32 points, when the Tigers defeated the Razorbacks, 36-4, more than 100 years ago on Nov. 26, 1908.
- Arkansas fired its head coach Chad Morris on Nov. 10, following a 4-18 record with the program.
- Arkansas was on bye in Week 12, but the Razorbacks lost to Western Kentucky, 45-19, at home in Week 11.
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 56-37, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.