Arkansas vs Georgia Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arkansas Razorbacks and Georgia Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs Georgia Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 18.5-point home favorites against the Razorbacks. Georgia is -105 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -115 to cover as the 18.5-point underdog.
Arkansas vs Georgia Over/Under
The over/under for the Arkansas vs Georgia Week 5 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Arkansas vs Georgia Moneyline
The Razorbacks vs Bulldogs moneyline has Georgia as a -1250 favorite, while Arkansas is the +710 underdog on the road.
Arkansas vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Georgia is 11-4 straight up in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Georgia defeated Arkansas, 37-10, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Arkansas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Georgia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas' last six games.
- Georgia is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia's last nine games.
Arkansas vs Georgia Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+710) | UGA: (-1250)
Spread: ARK: +18.5 (-115) | UGA: -18.5 (-105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.