Arkansas vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Arkansas vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (16-7, 4-6 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (13-10, 5-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Arkansas vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+135) | TENN: (-160)
Spread: ARK: +3 (-110) | TENN: -3 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (47%) | TENN: (53%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+7500) | TENN: (+10000)
Arkansas vs Tennessee Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arkansas vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Arkansas, 106-87, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 15, 2019.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Arkansas is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Arkansas is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last five games when playing at home against Arkansas.
- Arkansas lost to Missouri, 83-79 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Tennessee lost to then-No. 15 Kentucky, 77-64, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.