Arizona vs Oregon State College Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Arizona Wildcats (11-4, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (11-4, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Gill Coliseum – Corvallis, OR
Arizona vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-190) | ORST: (+160)
Spread: ARIZ: -4 (-110) | ORST: +4 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: 66% | ORST: 34%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+2600) | ORST: (+25000)
Arizona vs Oregon State Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 33.1%
Arizona vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated Oregon State, 74-72, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 28, 2019.
- Arizona is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Arizona is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Arizona is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 7 games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oregon State's last eight games against Arizona.
- Arizona lost to then-No. 9 Oregon, 74-73 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
- Oregon State lost to Arizona State, 82-76, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.