Arizona State vs Washington Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Arizona State vs Washington Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Arizona State Sun Devils (6-3, 4-2 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (4-5, 3-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium — Seattle, WA
Arizona State vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-245) | WASH: (+194)
Spread: ASU: -5.5 (-110) | WASH: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Arizona State vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (73.6%)
Arizona State vs Washington Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 20-16 in 36 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Washington defeated Arizona State, 27-20, in their last meeting on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Arizona State is 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Washington.
- Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Arizona State's last five games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in each of Washington's last five games against Pac-12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.